Pages

11/17/12

Laila's 1st Birthday

Today we celebrated my niece Lailas 1st Birthday (her actually birthday was on November 13). I must say that I have never seen anyone go as extravagant for a first birthday then my sister (well maybe on TV). My sister did an amazing job and it was an fabulous time. Here are a few pictures of the big day!

 Yummy Cupcakes


 
 The food table (this is where I hung out most of the day)

Every detail counts 



 This is where it gets a little out of hand! The ceiling swag, which looks absolutely fabulous!

Mommy and the birthday girl 

Laila's awesome outfit



The birthday girl and I 



 The cake which Cara also made

Laila enjoying the cake 

Happy Birthday Laila, to have brought over welling joy to our lives over the past year!

Next up Daxon's 3rd Birthday, which is too include a popcorn and cotton candy machine!! Can't wait!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...