Pages

11/21/12

30 Weeks


Number of Weeks: 30 Weeks


Symptoms:  Things at this point are starting to get a lot more uncomfortable, just things like putting on socks or shoes. As far as actually symptoms, I'm feeling pretty good, my back has been bothering me a bit more each week, but again, not nearly as bad as it was with Daxon. I think this baby is sitting lower then Daxon did (even my sister mentioned she thought so) and I think that is helping.

Cravings/Appetite:Well I'm happy to say I'm past my slurpee everyday stage (and considering it's getting to -20 some days, it's probably for the best)

Movement: It seems she is really active one day and then not as much the next she must be tiring herself out!

Sleep: This has defiantly become less comfortable, some night I will just keep tossing and turning and cant get comfortable. (I just want to lye on my tummy!!!)

Only 10 more weeks to go!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...