Pages

10/24/12

26 Weeks


Number of Weeks: 26 Weeks


Symptoms: Feeling fat!! I guess that's to be expected though! Feeling pretty good over all. I went for a message last week and it felt great! So far this pregnancy has been going much better then the first (knock on wood). My back is starting to hurt a bit more, but nothing like with Daxon as I can still sit at my desk all day, which never would have been possible the first time.

Cravings/Appetite: Slurpees! I think I had one every day last week! (I know its not the healthiest thing, but I crave them so bad)

Movement: Defiantly! She is moving a lot more then Daxon did! 

Sleep:: Can't complain, I have the odd night where I toss and turn, but for the most part pretty good!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...