Pages

10/3/12

23 Weeks


 
Number of Weeks: 23 Weeks


Symptoms: Not much at all, headaches have seem to be gone all together. My back has started to get sore, usually just after lunch, but nothing at all like it was when I was pregnant with Daxon.

Cravings/Appetite: Nothing particular, it just seems like I am hungry ALL THE TIME!!

Movement: Sure thing! Again, mostly in the morining when I'm sitting at my desk and in the evening when lying on the couch. I have also notised that when I pat my belly, when listening to music, she will start moving.

Sleep: I had a few days when I just couldn't get comfy, so I finally brought out my body pillow I used with Daxon. I remember using it a lot earlier with Daxon, so maybe it would get that bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...