Pages

9/21/12

Nursery Ideas

From the moment we found out we were excepting another baby, I couldn’t help but start thinking about nursery ideas. I was hoping it was going to be a girl, as I had already done a boy nursery. Originally I wanted to it to be a zebra and bright pink theme, something like this perhaps??


After thinking about it and looking for ideas, I thought it might be too much, so I started looking for different ideas. I had always liked cherry blossom trees and started looking for pictures to do a mural on the wall (I painted a giraffe for Daxons nursery and when we moved I painted a whole wall in camo for him). After looking at pictures, mostly decals, I found this one and fell in love with it (I know it's not a cherry blossom tree)! I thought it was so girly and loved the white and pink and even the purple wall it was on.



I also liked the bedding with the crib and after looking online, my sister found it, but it was about $250.00 (we got Daxons bedding at K-Mart for maybe $50). This being our second baby I know that the baby doesn’t even use the blanket and we don’t need the bed skirt and the sheets are changed so often, that I can’t imagine spending that much. So when I came across this set the other week for around $100.00, I thought it would go perfect!




I also know that I want some sort of chandler for lighting, something super girly, maybe something like this??



I would really like a white crib and change table/ dresser, but with having Daxons just sitting not being used and still in such good shape, I can’t really justify going and getting a new one, so we will be using it (I hope it will still have the same effect as I'm looking for).



I’m hoping to get started on it next weekend, painting and such. I want to have it done a few months early so that Daxon gets use to it. That it for now!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...