Pages

9/13/12

Its a GIRL

Yup that's right, it`s a Girl!!! And we could`t be more excited (actually I`m still getting use to the idea!). I think most people always hope for a girl and boy, but for it actually to be happening is incredible! When the tech first started the ultrasound she said that the baby was curled up, so I was afraid that they wouldn`t be able to tell us, but she was really good and had me move around to get her in a position to tell.

I`v started to do a little shopping, but don`t need to get a whole lot as my sister just had a little girl just about a year ago and had a major shopping addiction, so she is going to lend us all her cloths. As for the bigger items, we already have all of them.

Here she is! The ultrasound tech said she has beautiful lips and spine and she was very cooperative.
(sorry about the picture I took a picture of the picture, lol!)
 


I made these gift bag up ahead of time, it said girl on one side and boy on the other. I had bought and girl and boy outfit ahead of time and then we put the appropriate one inside and gave it to our parents to open. I thought it would be a little more exciting then just telling them!

It`s a girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...