Pages

9/12/12

20 Weeks


Number of Weeks: 20 Weeks


Symptoms: Headaches still! I've also been fighting a cold this week, so it kind of sucked, luckily it wasn't that bad that I couldn't live without some sort of drugs and it's mostly gone now. I have also started to noticed that if I sit for a long period of time or in a weird position, that my back starts to get sore, but still not as pain full as it was when I was pregnant with Daxon.

Cravings/Appetite: Still sweet things, but not as much as earlier. I will see random commercials on TV for food that make me want something (but I've always been like that, but we will just blame it on being pregnant for now).

Movement: Yes, quite a bit more than before, I notice it mostly in the morning and in the evening (it kind of tickles). Nothing really strong yet, but I can't wait!

Sleep: Still mostly good, there is the odd night I can't seem to get comfortable, but I will take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...