Pages

12/27/10

Oh Christmas Tree, or should I say Tree's!

The past years we have always purchased a real tree, I love the tradition of going and picking it out together and the surprise of what it will look like, but most of all the smell. So this year like in the past we went and picked out our tree the first week of December and brought it home and decorated it. Well about a week later I noticed that I was cleaning up the needles two or three times a day! I knew in the back of my mind that the tree was going to be completely dead by Christmas, but though if I kept on watering the thing it would magically come back to life! Well I though wrong because when I woke up one morning she was done, to the point where ornaments were starting to fall off!

I had mentioned my tree situation to my Mom, who then told my Dad, who then went out and bought us a new artificial tree! So we got to decorate the tree twice this year! Lucky for me as it is one of my favorite things about the Christmas season.

Real tree before she kicked the bucket


New tree!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...