Pages

8/28/12

15 Weeks

I pretty much sucked at documenting my pregnancy with Daxon, it was so exciting and new, that I thought to myself, how could I ever forget these moments and milestones of being pregnant. Boy was I wrong! At one of my doctors appointments, she asked me how big Daxon was when he was born and can you believe it, I couldn't remember the exact weight! I knew it was 7lbs, but the ounces?? nope.

So I thought this time I would do a better job! so here is my first picture!

15 weeks



Number of Weeks: 15 Weeks (Aug 8)

Symptoms: Tiiredness is completely gone and most of the morningsickness. I still find myself not feeling to well right when I wake up, but usually by 9:00ish I'm good. I have also been getting headaches, but they usually pass pretty quickly. Other than that I'm feeling pretty normal.

Cravings/Appetite: Sweets! I will go to walmart and buy a container of gummie candies and Daxon and I will have them finished in no time. The other day we bought a chocolate cream pie and I finished it in maybe 2 day! I'm usually not a big fan of sweet, but oviously pregnancy makes me want them, as I hap the same craving with Daxon.

Movement: Nope, not yet!

Sleep: Can't really complain, it's just annoying having to get up and pee in the middle of the night.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...