Pages

3/23/11

My poor Baby

So we made it 3 months with out being sick, which is an accomplishment around our house, as it seems like since last April (when Daxon got sick for the first time) he has been sick a least once a month (including his birthday).

It started with him just being a little irritable all day and more tired then usual, which led to him puking all over me (the joys of motherhood that I wouldn't change for the world) and then again. So I checked his temperature which was 39°C (102°F), so I gave him a bath to cool him down (and wash off the puke) and some Advil and about an hour later he was running around and playing. He ended up waking up in the middle of the night with the fever again, but seems better this morning.

So this is what the day looked like!

Sleeping with daddy


While mommy did the laundry!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...